Monday, May 26, 2008

Music Makes the World Go Round

To me music is one of the most important things in my life. Music is a great way to express how i feel and what my mood is. Over the past 100 years music has evolved from just a few types of genres into all kinds of genres. One thing that has remained the same is the artists capability to express their life and mood's through their music. Music plays a huge role in my life and without it my life would be much more dull and black and white. It brings a sense of excitement and makes my life more meaningful because i can relate to certain musicians on some level.

Although many people think of music as a wonderful expression of art there are some people out there that don't understand the creativity and sometimes obtuse lyrics that some artists exhibit. Here is an article that illustrates some of the negative effects that music can have on society.
http://iron.lcc.gatech.edu/~gtg179r/music.htm

No comments: